Worlds 2009 - GCCG tournament?

MECCG World Championship discussion forum.
zarathustra

Worlds 2009 - GCCG tournament?

Post by zarathustra » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm

If we can get a few laptops, would people be interested in having a gccg tournament? It would work like this: everyone would register decks in advance on gccg. Some players would actually come to Barca. Others would not. Then the tournament runs with some people playing in person with real cards and some playing online. Everyone would have to be able to play GCCG, so we can't do this for the main event. However, I think that maybe the virtual cards event could work like this.

Is there any interest in this?
http://www.alfanos.org

Jose-san
Council Member

Post by Jose-san » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm not sure about playing online at worlds, nevertheless I could carry my laptop in the case you need another one. Also, I don't know if there will be an internet connection available at the playing site.

marcos

Re: GCCG tournament?

Post by marcos » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 pm

zarathustra wrote:If we can get a few laptops, would people be interested in having a gccg tournament? It would work like this: everyone would register decks in advance on gccg. Some players would actually come to Barca. Others would not. Then the tournament runs with some people playing in person with real cards and some playing online. Everyone would have to be able to play GCCG, so we can't do this for the main event. However, I think that maybe the virtual cards event could work like this.

Is there any interest in this?
as a person that is mostly never going to participate in big real life tourney, i am interested on any GCCG event/ project.

Return to “Worlds”