CardGameGeek - MECCG DB/Deckbuilding

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
CorumMc

Re: CardGameGeek - MECCG DB/Deckbuilding

Post by CorumMc » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Deck question.

Is there a way to export a deck beyond to GCCG? I'd like to be able to save a deck as a csv or pdf so that I have a local copy of my deck. The ability to print out a deck list makes building the actual deck easier, lets me hand off a list to my opponent, etc.

If the export to csv works than an Import option using that same csv format as a template would be a nice follow up though not as important.

CardGameGeek

Re: CardGameGeek - MECCG DB/Deckbuilding

Post by CardGameGeek » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Lake Town Geezer wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm
Great web site.

Would like to see something on the different language sets/cards/promos.
Thank you!

My goal is to add all languages in time. But I have personal issue in adding cards that I do not have the scan of, even if low quality.
If anyone with full sets of cards other than english and is willing to scan them, I will gladly add them to the database.
As for me, I am still trying to finish the English set. Once done I will start scanning them all in HQ.

CorumMc wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:21 pm
Deck question.

Is there a way to export a deck beyond to GCCG? I'd like to be able to save a deck as a csv or pdf so that I have a local copy of my deck. The ability to print out a deck list makes building the actual deck easier, lets me hand off a list to my opponent, etc.

If the export to csv works than an Import option using that same csv format as a template would be a nice follow up though not as important.
Right now, only collection can be imported/exported from CSV.
But indeed it's something that can be added. I'll make note of it.
Maybe if the purpose is printing a PDF would be nicer, but longer and more expensive to implement.
Right now for me it's all about priorities and money in adding up new features.
Also working in adding 3 new games, so I am pretty busy and developers wants to get paid... greedy people :P

Thorsten the Traveller wrote: After a short call with the responsible for the DC sets I had to remove, temporarily, all Virtual/DC/RW sets from the website.
I have to work out a few fixing to comply with their requirements and then they'll hopefully be back for view and deckbuilding
@Thorsten the Traveller: I put you in quote just to notify you ;)

@everyone: I added all virtual sets back into the Database, for everyone to enjoy building DC/RW decks or to simply browse through them.
Please note that adding them to collection/wishlist won't be allowed to avoid issue.
You can always find my MECCG Haves and Wants here.
Proud owner of cardgamegeek.com

In love with MECCG since 1995

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”