Cards and Deck Build sections suggestions

Discussion of the new web-based platform for MECCG.

Moderator: rezwits

kodi

Cards and Deck Build sections suggestions

Post by kodi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi!

I'm using this marvelous app ;) I have some suggestion:

Cards section:
- Add a card text filter. For example if I want to search "Gates of Morning" to show only cards related to GoM, now is not possible.
- Possibility of adding a card to the current deck from this section
- Characters filter would be great: filter by Race, Skills, Mind, Influence, Prowess... Actually I use and excel with filters where I can do it and I use it a lot.
i.e.: When I'm building a deck, normally I want to search an elf ranger prowess more than 3. If I find one, could be good add to the current deck as I said before.

Deck Builder:
- Add view "card text" functionality. Now, if I'm looking a card in deck and want to look the text for looking erratas, is not possible. Actually I have to go to cards section and search it.
- I don't like so much the list structure. It's difficult to read. It could be better without subcateories. For me is not usefull separate in allies, permanent, short, long event, noldoelf, wizard... Only I need separate in hazards, resources and characters (like sideboard list)
- I need check the deck legality like GCCG
- It could be great organize in folders the decks.
- It could be great define against which align is (hero/minion/fallen/elf-lord...)

Thank you very much for your work and effort ;)

Best

rezwits

Re: Cards and Deck Build sections suggestions

Post by rezwits » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:15 pm

kodi wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:14 pm
Hi!

I'm using this marvelous app ;) I have some suggestion:

Cards section:
A- Add a card text filter. For example if I want to search "Gates of Morning" to show only cards related to GoM, now is not possible.
B- Possibility of adding a card to the current deck from this section
C- Characters filter would be great: filter by Race, Skills, Mind, Influence, Prowess... Actually I use and excel with filters where I can do it and I use it a lot.
i.e.: When I'm building a deck, normally I want to search an elf ranger prowess more than 3. If I find one, could be good add to the current deck as I said before.
A & C will happen within the month
B unfortunately not for a while or a few...
kodi wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:14 pm
Deck Builder:
A- Add view "card text" functionality. Now, if I'm looking a card in deck and want to look the text for looking erratas, is not possible. Actually I have to go to cards section and search it.
B- I don't like so much the list structure. It's difficult to read. It could be better without subcateories. For me is not usefull separate in allies, permanent, short, long event, noldoelf, wizard... Only I need separate in hazards, resources and characters (like sideboard list)
C- I need check the deck legality like GCCG
D- It could be great organize in folders the decks.
E- It could be great define against which align is (hero/minion/fallen/elf-lord...)

Thank you very much for your work and effort ;)

Best
A unfortunately not for a while or a few
B could get cleaned up, totally agree, but will leave sections.
C & D deck legality within the next 45 days, FULL (i.e. DC too).
E could happen anytime, it'll just get thrown in.

THANKS 100% for the request! I don't mind improving in the direction of what players want...

Lagers... (coming up tho)
You probably aren't playing Agents correctly 8) <- need a rule thread for this tho...

kodi

Post by kodi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Thanxs for reply, I'll continue doing feedback ;)

Shapeshifter
Council Member

Post by Shapeshifter » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:50 pm

About the deck builder:

a) Is there a way to export a deck? I guess the way is copy and paste, right?
b) Whatever deck I build it says "Casual play only". Is there an option to change it to "Competitive play"?

rezwits

Post by rezwits » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Shapeshifter wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:50 pm
About the deck builder:

a) Is there a way to export a deck? I guess the way is copy and paste, right?
b) Whatever deck I build it says "Casual play only". Is there an option to change it to "Competitive play"?
a) Unfortunately yeah copy and paste is the only way, I could make a button I suppose for a full deck list, but it wouldn't be GCCG style, more like 6 breaks and each component.
b) The deck categories will be changing, within the month, as I do, Standard vs Dreamcard, and Creature Count 12, actual verification of Hero, Minion, FW etc...
You probably aren't playing Agents correctly 8) <- need a rule thread for this tho...

Return to “Cardnum”