Old Cache

Any rule erratum or clarification submission for the upcoming 2018 ARV should be posted here.
Konrad Klar
Rules Wizard

Old Cache

Post by Konrad Klar » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:49 am

Old Cache wrote:Playable on a company at a tapped Dark-hold [-me_dh-] , Shadow-hold [-me_sh-] , or Ruins & Lairs [-me_rl-] . During the site phase, one or two characters in that company may each tap to take control of a non-unique, non-hoard minor item of the following type: Weapon, armor, shield, or helmet. You may take these items from your play deck (reshuffle if used), discard pile, and/or sideboard.
Literally, the card can be played in any phase, and if played outside of site phase its effect is deferred to the site phase (if played in end-of-tur phase the effect is deferred to the site phase of next [opponent's :?: ] turn). If deferred a player may use its effect regardless of type of company's current site.

I propose the following erratum:

Playable during the site phase on a company at a tapped Dark-hold [-me_dh-] , Shadow-hold [-me_sh-] , or Ruins & Lairs [-me_rl-] . One or two characters in that company may each tap to take control of a non-unique, non-hoard minor item of the following type: Weapon, armor, shield, or helmet. You may take these items from your play deck (reshuffle if used), discard pile, and/or sideboard.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.

Return to “2018 Annual Rules Vote - Submissions”