The fact is that I think that Saruman and in a minor way Alatar and Gandalf are not as efficients as the three I have cited above.
- The radagast drawing cards capacity is really awesome and he get a +1 to corruption test bonus
- Pallando is just a super squatter wizard : +1 to hand , can call Cirdan and elves of lindon (too) easily to get a 5 point and a hand size of 10 fastly.
- Gandalf is for me a good supporting wizard (+1 corruption, haven home site), his ability to test rings is a little bit trivial due to the difficulties to make an efficient deck based on rings. but I think he is at a good power average.
- Alatar have good skils but a poor ability
- Saruman should be strong with his capacity to search spells , but you often need to tap him for anything else. Tap to use a palantir ?
What is your sentiment about an enhancement of these 3 avatars or a downgrade of Radagast and Pallando?