II. GCCG Nations Cup 2008 (Talk)

Events taking place on GCCG.
User avatar
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard
Posts: 2618
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Bandobras Took » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Sauron wrote:USA is looking good to advance. Mark just defeated Mikko 6-0 :D
Knowing Mikko, he probably wagered the whole game on a poker hand. :)

Go USA!

Balin
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Madrid
Contact:

Post by Balin » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:50 am

Alter Tuk wrote:Hey Spain,
looks like the winner of our pairing will probably reach semis. You already won at handball euro, so I`d say now its our turn.
:D
Handball? WTH is that?? We only like sports where Spanish national team is always on top, such as basketball or... hm.... soccer?? :oops:

Let´s see what we can do this round!! :wink:
__

Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!

Kabuto
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Kabuto » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Balin wrote:
Alter Tuk wrote:Hey Spain,
looks like the winner of our pairing will probably reach semis. You already won at handball euro, so I`d say now its our turn.
:D
Handball? WTH is that?? We only like sports where Spanish national team is always on top, such as basketball or... hm.... soccer?? :oops:

Let´s see what we can do this round!! :wink:
Agus, we were Wolrd Champions of handball in 2005 :roll:

Go Spain!!!!!!

charles jenkins
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by charles jenkins » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm having trouble reaching my opponent. My emails to him are getting bounced cause his inbox is "full".

Do any Finnish players have a way to page Teemu? I'd like to schedule the game so we can finish on time.
"I say to you againe, doe not call up Any you cannot put downe"

Nknma
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Tampere/Finland

Post by Nknma » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 pm

charles jenkins wrote:I'm having trouble reaching my opponent. My emails to him are getting bounced cause his inbox is "full".

Do any Finnish players have a way to page Teemu? I'd like to schedule the game so we can finish on time.
I send him a text message and told him to register here and contact you by private message.

i gwanunig
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Contact:

Post by i gwanunig » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:12 pm

I don`t get any reply from kris on his email and I don`t know his name in thae forum for a PM.

Do any Finnish players have a way to page Kris? I'd like to schedule the game so we can finish on time.
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Steiermark? Speak quickly!

marcos
Posts: 2010
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Córdoba, Argentina

Post by marcos » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:22 pm

i think his nick in this forum is Tegarend... Hope he replies your mails and/or PMs

Tegarend
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:22 pm

Post by Tegarend » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm

i gwanunig wrote:I don`t get any reply from kris on his email and I don`t know his name in thae forum for a PM.

Do any Finnish players have a way to page Kris? I'd like to schedule the game so we can finish on time.
I e-mailed you a scant 6 minutes after you e-mailed me?

User avatar
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard
Posts: 2618
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Bandobras Took » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Woohoo! Go USA!!! What a game! (Speaking of Sauron vs. Trossell).

Sauron
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Sauron » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Thanks B Took. It was an epic fight, Tross fought long and hard.

Beornd
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by Beornd » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Great - one of the best game i saw - congrats sauron - it seems you are in grand condition :wink:

Ringbearer
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Ringbearer » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:32 am

The dunk machine got stopped... well, maybe he can take revenge in semi's.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower

Alter Tuk
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Alter Tuk » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Ringbearer wrote:The dunk machine got stopped... well, maybe he can take revenge in semi's.
True. As both players are team captains it could easily be they face again.

btw: The pairings for semi finals can not be made before Monday night due to the last match missing until then. :?
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]

zarathustra
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:26 pm

Post by zarathustra » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:09 pm

<slaps kris>
http://www.alfanos.org

Tegarend
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:22 pm

Post by Tegarend » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:00 pm

/me doesn't believe he truly deserved to be slapped here

Post Reply

Return to “GCCG”