[FS] Collection including sealed boosters and starters / but question: How to best split a collection for sale?

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
OneDayLion

[FS] Collection including sealed boosters and starters / but question: How to best split a collection for sale?

Post by OneDayLion » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi everyone,

after years upon years of them gathering dust in the closet I decided I want to sell my cards. Not sure how much activity there is here/if this is the correct forum but before selling them I wanted to ask you all for guidance on how to best split the collection up. I don't think anyone here needs a full collection because you all have your own ;)

I made a list with what I have: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing (doesn't include single cards, lots of them aren't sorted so it would be too much and I also don't know which ones are rare anymore).

I figure existing players may be interested in the sealed stuff for the nostalgia or playing sealed. Where people looking to acquire something might just wanna by 1000s of cards in a box or the challenge decks.

Input appreciated - thank you!

[-me_eye-] [-me_eye-] [-me_eye-] [-me_eye-]

Shapeshifter
Council Member

Re: [FS] Collection including sealed boosters and starters / but question: How to best split a collection for sale?

Post by Shapeshifter » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:52 pm

You should get a high price for the Balrog boxes. English cards usually sell better than other languages. German cards are usually not very sought-after here but your sealed products might be of some interest, though. If you have the german promo Taschendieb then this one is probably a good one to sell separately. I don't know anything about french cards.

OneDayLion

Re: [FS] Collection including sealed boosters and starters / but question: How to best split a collection for sale?

Post by OneDayLion » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 am

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your input :D

I'll check if I have good old taschendieb, but I fear the only ones I have are the ones that came with some of the boxes the iron crown/fury of the iron crown etc. but I'll check again although I actually dind't want to sort through all my cards :)

Thanks!

Return to “The Marketplace”